RE: British Car Appreciation - Now car for sale

To: "Pat Bailey" <pbailey@qnet.com>, "Pat Bailey" <pbailey@qnet.com>,
Subject: RE: British Car Appreciation - Now car for sale
From: "doug russell" <dr-doug@classic.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 97 13:37:36 UT
doug russell wrote:

> For Sale
>
> Classic 1969 MGB Roadster "Eggbeater"
> Driven hard and in need of complete restoration.
> Minimal Rust
> Owner needs to sell car because he feels guilty for not sharing this highly
> desired and timeless roadster with others.
>
> First  $30,000 takes it (a real steal)!!!!!

See! Already I want it !It MUST be worth it!
Pat

Pat,

Sorry, but due to the amazing lack of demand or interest the price has been
raised to $32,500 (You gotta love the Kai et. al. new school of economics).
Will that be cash or certified check???

Dr. Doug

(Who's thinking the Cs have to be worth $60 K each.  After all this is the car
of the Royals!!!)