$$$Reward$$$

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net, triumps@Autox.Team.Net, healeys@Autox.Team.Net,
Subject: $$$Reward$$$
From: JustBrits@aol.com
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 1997 13:22:52 -0400 (EDT)
I am offering a CASH reward to any one who can provide me with modern paint
codes for the following:

                            MG Green    GN-30 (solid)
                            MG Green    GN-31 (metallic)

I am posting to various lists as someone on none-MG lists might have the old
number with a different name.  I have the TSO Article, have called the PPG
Library,  have called ICI in the UK, called R & R in CA, called Tower in WI,
and checked various paint shop around Chi..  Call, fax or e-mail direct
please.   TIA

Regards,

         Ed Kaler, Proprietor
         " Just Brits "