Re: Classic Auto Market Collapse

To: Kai Radicke <mowogmg@pil.net>
Subject: Re: Classic Auto Market Collapse
From: Don Mathis <donmathis@lucent.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 1997 16:43:48 -0400 (EDT)
At 03:29 PM 9/8/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi Everyone:
>
>I was thinking about the comments made about the pricing of MGs in the
>"British Car Appreciation" thread.  And today (in the middle of Chem class)
>I realized that I am looking forward to the next market collapse.
I have taught at various colleges and engineering schools so please excuse
me while I put on my instructor hat :

If you don't keep your mind on your chemistry lecture, you won't pass the
course, you won't get your degree, and you won't have a pot to ....err, keep
your MG parts in, let alone enough money to buy more MGs. When you get out
of chemistry class, THEN you can dream of MGs.

You may show this to your parents, if you wish.

I'm now taking my instructor hat off.

....back to the wonderful world of MGs.

>Does anyone have any opinions on this subject?
>
>As to why I am looking forward to it well, I am going on a shopping spree
>as soon as the prices plunge.  "MGs, and Ferraris, a Porsche or 2..."
>
>Cheers,
>
>KMR
>

>Kai Radicke -- mowogmg@pil.net, 1966 MGB @ http://www.pil.net/~mowogmg
>Dialogue Internet - Intelligent Internet Solutions (Net Khan)
>
>IRC: irc.voicenet.com, #inet-access (my nick: ActiveX or KMR)

Don Mathis,Ph.D.
donmathis@lucent.com
'61 MGA
'37 Derby Bentley (B190KT)