Origins of the Car Bug

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Origins of the Car Bug
From: Misa <misa@global.thinc.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 1997 21:57:28 -0400
My father has a major thing for VWs especially the Microbus...He used to
drive one with no heat in our frigid CT winters. Now, I drive an MGB
with no heat in our frigid CT winters...I would say he gave me the taste
for odd little cars, but a Midget actually won my heart originally. I
was 16, about to get my driver's license, & there she was on the side of
the road: maroon, $2000, & full of dust & cobwebs. I could't covince my
parents to buy her for me. I got a Mercury Topaz instead. Reliable, they
said. Anyway, when the Topaz gave out, I told my mother I was buying an
MG. Since then, I've tried to learn all I can about my car...I've got a
long way to go, but I'll never give up... :)

:)misa
76 B - cuter than that old Midget, but still my "second" love