Bad keyboard

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Bad keyboard
From: "Scott Gardner" <gardner@lwcomm.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 1997 21:43:06 +0000
Just wanted to post this after seeing one of my horrendous posts.  I
try to be diligent with my spelling and grammar, but some of you may
have noticed that I seem to have forgotten how to pluralize words.
IT'S NOT MY FAULT!!  The 'S' key on my keyboard has decided that it
deserves a harder push than other keys before it will do its job.
The spell checker catches most, but not all.  Just wanted to let you
know that I'm working on it, and that I'm not pulling a "Flowers for
Algernon" hear as thyme gows bye.

Skawt

Scott Gardner
gardner@lwcomm.com