RE: Townsend

To: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Subject: RE: Townsend
From: Kai Radicke <mowogmg@pil.net>
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 1997 19:31:23 -0400
>>Anyway - who's going to MG on the Rocks (Near Towson, MD)on the 27th?
>>Anyone caring to join up in an LBC caravan from eastern PA let me know!
>>
>>Dr. Doug
>>Apparently at the beginning stages of OF syndrome
>
>I'm game for the run to Maryland.
>
>Larry Macy

Doug, where?  Although I won't be in an LBC, and my parents will be
driving...unless I convince them to let me get a ride with some one (hint!
hint!).  Actually they need to be convinced that MG owners aren't the same
type of people who own HotRods and Muscle Cars...

Kai

Kai Radicke -- mowogmg@pil.net, 1966 MGB @ http://www.pil.net/~mowogmg
Dialogue Internet - Intelligent Internet Solutions (Net Khan)

IRC: irc.voicenet.com, #inet-access (my nick: ActiveX or KMR)