Re: RBMGs FOREVER!

To: Misa <misa@global.thinc.net>
Subject: Re: RBMGs FOREVER!
From: Pat Bailey <pbailey@qnet.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 1997 18:40:50 -0700

Misa wrote:

> Go, Pat!
>
> I love my 76 B!!! Granted, the chrome bumpers are classier, but I think
> the rubber bumpers are a bit sportier. I spit on those that think RBs
> are ugly! They are just different! I will admit that I always wanted a
> brg 74 B, but that's just because I was born in 74 (!)...
>
> :)misa
> 76 B - rubber lovin fool

Alright!!Now tell everyone you know that RBMGBs are special and chromies
are a dime a dozen,and you wouldn't sell it for less than 10 grand!We'll
start a feeding frenzy so we can but more RBMGBs to sell at a great
profit....Hee Hee.....People will be posting questions like "how can I put
rubber bumpers on my 67 MGB?"I want to raise it up 1"" becuz it looks sooo
cool!Pat