ZA/B parts for sale

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: ZA/B parts for sale
From: Dave Houser <mgs4dave@warwick.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 1997 11:18:45 +0000
What am I doing? Don't need more spares, I'm trying to sell the ZA, ZB
and spares. So why did I get a wagon full of parts? MG fever must be the
answer, always happens at Carlisle. Thought this might sweeten the total
package I'm selling.
OK, for those going to Moss day this coming Saturday in Dover NJ, if you
want a ZA/ZB trans for $50.00, if I get a response, I'll bring them(2).
How about a set of front original seats in gray, some sticthing has
given way but can be repaired, for $100. Let me know what other items
you may need and I might be able to sell separately.

Cheers,
Dave Houser