Re: MGB VIN number

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net, "James A. Dirmeyer" <dirmeyer@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: MGB VIN number
From: "S. L. Hower" <howersl@mailexcite.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 1997 06:24:15 -0700
Try Todd Clarke Spares.  There is a blurb in his latest catalog that states they
now offer this service.  Todd is a good source for some impossible-to-find small
hardware bits; mostly MGA stuff.

I dont have his number handy, but I'm sure someone will chime in with it.  He is
located in PA, in the (215) area code...

--Scott

---
Scott Hower -> howersl@mailexcite.com

73 MGB