Shitty seat belts (was Re: LBC Safety)

To: "ROBERT G. HOWARD" <mgbob@juno.com>
Subject: Shitty seat belts (was Re: LBC Safety)
From: Bob De Weese <bearlock@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 12:19:23 -0400
You know...  All in all, when it comes right down to it you're right.
Am am probably better off wearing a seat belt.  Truth be said, the main
reason I "forget" sometimes is probably the fact that they're such a
pain in the ass to get out of the roller.  Fortunately the drivers side
works much easier than the passenger side.

BTW - I have found a way to get them out, but it does take a bit of
patience, (not one of my vertues).  If you hold the belt fairly close to
the roller and give it a series of *very light*, short, quick pulls it
will release a little at a time.  At least it works on mine.

Bobby
--
                                       Bob De Weese
                             Certified Professional Locksmith

*  "The secret to effective communication is knowing what to say, *
*   how to say it, and whom to say it to."                        *