Re: Looking for the Cat thread...

To: Mike Lishego <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Looking for the Cat thread...
From: Carol <car@texas.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 1997 11:17:30 -0500
Mike I think it was October or so of last year...right after I sold the
Firebird and signed onto this list. The car was sold in late August, for a
time ref.

I recall the thread well, since I thought I had wound up in a den of
barbarians!

Well....in retrospect, maybe I did...!  ;-)

Carol

At 04:40 AM 9/13/97 -0700, Mike Lishego wrote:
>Hello,
>       For some reason, I decided to download a new version of netscape, and
wanted
>to stay up to install it.  To waste time on my 2 and a half hour journey,
I started
>to peruse the list's archive files.  However, I haven't been able to find
the
>"dreaded cat thread" yet.  Can anyone give me an approximate date of this
historic
>event?  Also, am I in the full archives?  These are only listed until
April of '96.