Headed to Manchester, CT All British at first lite

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Headed to Manchester, CT All British at first lite
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 1997 19:22:05 -0500 (CDT)
After three seasons of attending british motoring events on a regular
basis, I still get all wound up the evening before an event. Tomorrow
Eileen and I are hooking up with a few other Long Island Centre - MG
Car Club members and heading for the Connecticut Triumph Register's
17th Annual British Motorcar Gathering and Picnic at Wickham Park
(located just south of Rt 84 off exit 60). Had a really nice time last
year and am looking forward to seeing alot of people I haven't seen in
a while. I'll have the Green 75 MGB there so it your going make sure to
stop and say hi. Safety Fast, David Deutsch