Sacramento area listers - request

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Sacramento area listers - request
From: "Steven A. McGee, Esq." <samesq@pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 1997 10:49:32 -0700
Request to listers located in the Sacramento region:

        I have the midget down to the bare metal and ready to paint.  Problem:
no paint booth or place to paint.

        If anyone knows of a booth or decent place in which to paint, I would
be most appreciative, and forever in your debt (or until next month,
whichever comes first)  I am looking for a place to borrow or rent long
enough to get the car painted.  I am willing to rent for cash, or trade
legal services. (I have my own paint and equipment) Reply to me
personally please. (Don't want to clog up the list with personal off
topic stuff)

        Thanks for any leads,

Steve.
'79 Midget, dreaming of being green again.
--
|   Steve McGee,
|   Atty. at large
|   samesq@pacbell.net

    "Only if you are unafraid of the truth will you ever find it."