MGB-GT in NH for $5,000 obo

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MGB-GT in NH for $5,000 obo
From: MGMagnette@aol.com
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 1997 16:55:44 -0400 (EDT)
Some people believe three MGs are too many.  Ok, I'm wrong, only my mother
thinks that, but she's making me sell one never the less.  It's a '73 in
Butterscotch with a blue interior (which really does look smashing).
   The owner(s) before me have done the following:  Complete Restoration of
bodyshell with new sills, half fenders, door skins, 3/4 of the floor pans,
total repaint in the correct color, replacement engine, replacement
transmission, etc, etc, etc.
   I have done the following in the last year or so:  New "front":  Due to a
minor accident, and a generous insurance adjuster, this car has recieved a
new bonnet, new front bumpers, new grille, and all that other stuff up front.
 The fenders were undamaged, and the dent was no more than 1/4", but it
wasn't my money so we went the full boat.
   I have also had the car re-wired, and the ignition system rebuilt to end
any Lucas troubles for a good long time.  The carbs were rebuilt last year,
and last month I put in brand spanking new seats in the correct
color/material.  The car has a kick-ass 6 speaker CD player that is about
FOUR DAYS OLD.  You see I hadn't intended to sell the car.
   I hadn't intended on selling any car, and I bought a Jaguar XJ-S, and then
all the sudden, the dreaded SHE decided we have no where to put it.  (So what
if she is right)  I figure out of the three MGs, this GT, which is my daily
driver by the way, is most like the XJS.  Well, more so than the Magnette or
the Roadster.
   So, basically, for $5,000 you get a good looking, good running,
comfortable, weather tight MGB-GT capable of reliablely taking to work,
school, whatever on a regular basis.  This woudl be a great price for a
Toyota, it's a great price for an MGB-GT.  That is, $5,000 or best offer.
 Call me if E-mail sucks... (603) 472-9751.  The car is in Manchester NH
area.  It's gotta go soon,

Thanks,

John