Which Car Cover?

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net, british-cars@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Which Car Cover?
From: "Jerry Causey" <reecau@whidbey.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 1997 18:48:05 +0800
My MGB GT lives out of doors most of the time, and currently I cover it with a
five year old Covercraft Technalon (that I bought at the annual Brit car swap
meet in Pasadena, CA for $15.00), with a tarp over that to keep the rain out.
In the current Moss Motoring, I see they have a Genesis cover, which sounds
similar to the Technalon, and a Tyvec cover, both at remarkably low prices,
for retail. Anyone have experience with either, or recommendations one way or
the other for a year round cover in a rainy, snowy, warmish, coldish climate?

Regards,

Jerry Causey - 1967 MGB GT
Whidbey Island, Washington, embraced by the Puget Sound
(fairly close to Seattle, and the rest of the USA)