Re: HOLD THE FRONT PAGE! Kai seen in magazine!

To: Kai Radicke <mowogmg@pil.net>
Subject: Re: HOLD THE FRONT PAGE! Kai seen in magazine!
From: David Knowles <dknowles@uk.b-r.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 1997 11:30:00 +0100
I was just being deliberately OTT. Having said that, its nice to see
pictures of people who "converse" on the net - gives flesh to their
electronic bones so to speak. But don't get carried away - I'm not
starting a Kai Radicke fan club just yet.

Kai wrote:

>>>     [[Date: 16 September 1997 23:17

        >Kai wrote: >>>Discrimination!  Subscribers get their issues before
        >Writers do?  That
        >sucks ;-)<<<
        >
        >See his words, his visage and his motor in MG World magazine - buy
extra
        >copies folks!

        The picture is extremely lousy from what I have heard...my fault.  But
did
        you really like it that much David?

        Kai]] <<<