Re: Brake fluid

To: boballen@sky.net
Subject: Re: Brake fluid
From: dmeadow@juno.com
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 1997 08:37:01 -0500
I had an EZ Bleed once.  It did a great job of making my tire flat, but
that's about it.  If I hadn't already cut it into tiny pieces and then
burned it, I would actually pay to SEND it to Skye.

I've also got a Mity-Vac clone that I'll sell you for a good price.  I
can't afford to give it away, because I spent so much for it.  Besides,
it is still in good condition, considering that it is metal and my
utility knife wouldn't cut through it and I'm out of propane for my
torch.

BTW, Skye, thanks for your response, but I already know how to bleed
brakes.  My question concerned what people meant when they talked about
"flushing" the brake system-- whether that referred to just pushing new
fluid through, or actually using some solvent to clean out the lines.

David Littlefield
Houston, TX