[Fwd: CLASSIC MG-TF SPORTS CAR - $25,000]

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: [Fwd: CLASSIC MG-TF SPORTS CAR - $25,000]
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 1997 15:34:21 -0400
Saw this in a local newsgroup. The first warning
sign that popped up in my head was that they equate
appraisal value with asking price, but I haven't
seen the car so it might be worth a discussion.

  As always, no interest, etc. It's local to me, I
might be talked into going to see it but I am not
a T expert so I might not be the best choice.

--
Trevor Boicey
Ottawa, Canada