New to list

To: "mg list" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: New to list
From: "Lewis" <wdlewis@wf.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 1997 22:45:51 -0500
   Just a quick note to introduce myself (and my car) to the list.
I'm 37yrs old and have a goatee (yikes! it's even grey!), no earrings
though.
I'd rather listen to the exhaust note of the B than listen to the
radio/tapes
 when going down the road although I'm a rock & roller at heart.

    My 77B roadster is my first LBC, although I've been a 'gearhead'
for many years.  I  Rebuilt the front suspension along with new leaf
springs in the rear.  Running a Weber DGV w/ no smog plumbing.
I have a rollbar installed along with some aftermarket seats.  Which by the
way precludes use of the top.  I'm a hardcore top down kind of guy.  The
car is a daily driver here in north Texas.  110 degree days down to -5
days,
I'm driving the B to work.

    Other mods to the car include lowered springs front and rear, Spax
shocks on the front.  An ST spoiler replaces the OEM valence.  Vintage
American Racing brand mags from the 70's running 185/70 -14 tires.
Pre '74 exhaust mainfold.  Oh yeah... and the fire extinquisher.

Bill Lewis