RE: Enthsiasts and thier T-Shirts

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Enthsiasts and thier T-Shirts
From: MGMagnette@aol.com
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 1997 11:10:56 -0400 (EDT)
Someone jokingly wrote about me:
>>Who by the way must be a spoiled brat, having that many LBCs at such a
>>young age.
Is four too many I ask?  My mother says yes, and thats the only opinion that
counts at my house so dont even bother asking, just send a $5000 check and
I'll send you car.
   And about being a spoiled brat... This seems to be a universal opinion
other kids have of me when they find out I have four cars.  What they neglect
to realize was that all four put together still cost less than the VW Jetta
they are driving around in and Daddy didn't buy mine for me...  I work at a
supermarket to pay for these little buggers.
   Anyone else have a part time job just to support thier hobby?

John
72 MGB Tourer (REALLY NICE)
73 MGB-GT (Former Daily Driver, but now FOR SALE, $5,000, nice)
59 MG Farina Magnette (How many have you seen?)
87 Jaguar XJ-S (My new daily driver)