RE: Enthusiasts and their T-shirts

To: "'pat bailey'" <pbailey@qnet.com>,
Subject: RE: Enthusiasts and their T-shirts
From: Phil Vanner <pvanner@pclink.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 1997 12:45:44 -0500
Some Restore, Some have others restore for them, Some maintain their =
own, Some just drive, Some Autocross, Some Rally, Some race, Some =
compete in concourse events; Some like wires, Some like Minilites, Some =
like Spridgets, Some strictly T-types, Some are originality fanatics, =
Some say "hey it's your car", Some aren't MG loyalists but just like =
sports cars, or small cars, or anything English.   We all have some =
interest in cars in common, and exposure to different types is at least =
educational . We all seem to fall in with the crowd we belong with in =
the end anyway.

Phil Vanner=20
(at least it usually starts)