Re: Enthusiasts and their T-shirts - reply ?

To: mowogmg@pil.net, MGMagnette@aol.com
Subject: Re: Enthusiasts and their T-shirts - reply ?
From: JustBrits@aol.com
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 1997 10:19:46 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 97-09-19 19:34:39 EDT, mowogmg@pil.net writes:

<< Subj:         RE:  Enthusiasts and their T-shirts
 Date:  97-09-19 19:34:39 EDT
 From:  mowogmg@pil.net (Kai Radicke)
 Sender:        owner-mgs@autox.team.net
 To:    MGMagnette@aol.com
 CC:    mgs@autox.team.net

 >   Anyone else have a part time job just to support thier hobby?
 >
 >John

 Yup, I work for the local LBC shop/parts supplier, that is a full time
 summer only job.  I also work for my local government as their "computer
 dude".  And then I do stuff on the side...

 Kai

 Good lord - is this an oxymoron? Or is it the scariest thing anyone has EVER
heard of ?  Or what other possibilites except 'cats' are available unto the
Mother Lode of The Prince of Darkness??

               ed