NON-LBC/MOPAR (was: longest distance?)

To: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Subject: NON-LBC/MOPAR (was: longest distance?)
From: Nory@webtv.net (Nory)
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 1997 00:25:01 -0400
David D.,

You owned a '68 Coronet 440??!!!
So did I!!!!  That was my first car, bought with my own money!  When I
got it it was 8 yrs old (and I was 18) and cost me $100.  I did the
bodywork on it (never needed mechanical work) and drove it for four
years, at which time my brother (rather, the woman who hit him) wrecked
it.  As mangled as it was, it still ran.  I sold it to a junkyard for
$50.  Those were the days, huh?  Sure do wish I still had that car.....
Can't afford to buy one now; they cost too much!

MGs aren't the only cars with soul (obligatory LBC content) ( - :

-NORY
Don't assume that because you have found one problem, you have found the
ONLY problem.

 '74 Midget & '71 parts car
 '94 Ford Ranger
 '86 Ford Escort