Re: DIY Wrenching [was Re: True or False]

To: <MGS%AUTOX.TEAM.NET@mvdns1.mv.Unisys.COM>
Subject: Re: DIY Wrenching [was Re: True or False]
From: PHILIPPE TUSLER <TUSLER@mp050.mv.unisys.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 1997 14:32:34 -0700 (PDT) (21:32 UT)
..after using "magic glove" which is mixture of sodium silicate and other
stuff, I've started simply coating my hands with ivory soap before
beginning work!  I'f you're not going to get your hands wet, this
works great.  Just get a bar of ivory, get it a little wet, work up
some soap slime, and then just work it into your hands, paying particular
attention to the fingernails, cuticles, etc.: all those places that
require a wire brush and Lava to get halfway presentable.
Once you've worked the soap in until your hands are dry again (1-2 min.)
You're ready for work.  When you're done, you'll find that the grease and
grime come off much easier!
an' it's cheap, too!

*Philippe Tusler - Mission Viejo, CA     | "MILOU"    '57 MGA Roadster *
*A-Mail:   <TUSLER@MP050>                | "TINTIN"   '66 MG/MGB-GT    *
*InterNet: TUSLER@MP050.MV.unisys.com    | "N/A"      '88 ISUZU Trooper*