low-mileage MGs

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: low-mileage MGs
From: karim.marouf@cancom.com
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 1997 16:07:12 -0800
For some months now I've been looking for a low-mileage, unrestored MGB Mar=
k=20
I (pre-'68) convertible (maybe a GT coupe also) or an MGA coupe=2E Does any=
one=20
know of any really nice, original and unrestored cars? I've looked at many=20
cars but I only found one truly original car--a '59 MGA coupe that had 75K=20
miles on it and was totally unrestored but in good condition=2E The origina=
l=20
owner was selling it after nearly 40 years of having lovingly maintained it=2E=
=20
Unfortunately, I hesitated and the car was quickly sold=2E Suprisingly, I'v=
e=20
never seen any really nice early MGBs except restored ones=2E Where have th=
ey=20
all gone? It seems like only  ten years ago (when I was into big American=20
stuff) I'd always see lots of MGs advertised in the papers=2E

Karim
Los Angeles
'67 B-GT
'67 Triumph GT6