Re: Gloves was True or False

To: Phil Vanner <pvanner@pclink.com>
Subject: Re: Gloves was True or False
From: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 1997 14:58:44 -0500
Phil Vanner wrote:

> <Snip>
>  But the best part is the Kevlar/Nomex material. I don't know how many
> times I've missed burning my hands accidently touching<Snip>
>
> GASP! This cannot be approved by the sanctioning body! I tremble to think of
>the rage of MOWOG when an MG mechanic does not offer up his flesh in return
>for turns of the crank.
>
> Where can I get a pair?

My attention has been diverted by events in the bowls of the C/GT but I believe
you must first determine how big you want the magnifiers and then whether you
want the topless
nipples augmented with silicone.

I believe Carol has expertise in this area but, alas, after checking her web
site, she lacks the graphic testimonial I was anticipating. (Trembling with
rage apply put!) Perhaps
you can check with Barney or any number of dazed and confused fauna along the
roads to Alaska.

As you say, "whatever turns your crank."

Bob Allen, Kansas City, '69CGT in a mess
"A woman's place is in the home just as soon as she can get there after work."