Binky Beware-a story of MG destiny

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Binky Beware-a story of MG destiny
From: Teacher122@aol.com
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 1997 21:36:35 -0400 (EDT)
     In a North Georgia home sits one bored teacher not wanting to grade
papers, do lesson plans, or fill out progress reports.  He's fondly
remembering the days of the trials and tribulations of a midget(MG) named
Binky.
     "Yes, book me a flight to the bayous of Louisiana ( background
music-"Leaving on a jet plane-don't know if I'm coming back again.").

     "Taxi!  Take me to Voodoo Vanna and hurry!!!!!!"

      "How can I help you young man?"  The temptress said to me in her
seductive tone.
       "My God, you look like-"
       "Dolly Parton?"
        "Yes!" I mumbled. " Dolly, I mean Vanna,  Ihave come to seek your
help.  There is this midget on the net that I need you to put a hex on.  Can
you do it?"
         "I had to give up on midgets after the ACLU got after me.  Here,
take this doll and read the Haynes manual about where to stick the pins and
hold the matches."
          "Vanna, I'm talking about an MG Midget!  Are you sure that you are
just a "bottle blond?" I queried.
           "Sorry, those cars have had so many problems that my services have
never been required before now," she said.  "Your in luck, I happen to have a
model of one sitting in the garage.  It's a one owner vehicle.  Of course all
of the parts are off of it and it's in primer, but since the SO wants me to
get it out of the garage you can have it for $300.  Anything less, and I'll
have to make a planter out of it!!!!!!"
            "Well, O.K. but you'll have to throw in at least one dead cat for
my net friends," I countered.

            "DEAL!!" (background music-Varoon, varoon, varoon, she put a
spell on you!
 Varoon, varoon, varoon, she's the witch queen of New Orleans.)

              The rest is history.  Ever since that faithful evening, I've
been stuffing cats into the exhaust, holding matches under the engine, poking
pin holes in the rear main seal, desiliconing the nipples, readjusting the
SUs, and having my helper,Lucas, work on the electrical system.  Soon enough,
we'll hearing from Adrian!!!!!!

Tom Green
1979 MGB(Don't get on my bad side!)