1275 Midget Water Pump

To: MG <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: 1275 Midget Water Pump
From: Adrian Jones <AdrianJones@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 1997 10:59:24 -0400
Mark!
        You've got me all confused.  I thought the manifold gasket was
supposed to go before the water pump.
        Yeah, if you've already got the radiator out, then go ahead and
replace the pump - it's easy.  I would humbly suggest drawing a picture o=
the pump and the various bolt holes.  As you take out the bolts make a no=
te
of them - they are all different sizes.
        I got my last pump locally from Carquest - comes with a 1 year
warranty.

Best of Luck,       Adrian
         =

Message text written by Mark Endicott
>While poking around under the bonnet I noticed that the Fan had a little=

wobble.  I removed the fan belt and to my surprise I could rock the
water pump shaft out of line.<