Re: Nora's coming

To: Arthur Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>,
Subject: Re: Nora's coming
From: Carol <car@texas.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 1997 18:49:38 -0500
Maybe from Debra, Art!!

Lil' Darlin's sitting in the driveway with a tonneau cover being the only
thing between Nora's rainy fingers and the seats/carpets/etc. And the
tonneau is a POOR imitation of what should be there, anyway...

And she's seen rain for four day's runnin' now. And the state of the
electrics hasn't changed, either. Tomorrow....????

Carol