RE: Bloody door locks

To: "charlie schellinck" <charlie@mars.ark.com>,
Subject: RE: Bloody door locks
From: "doug russell" <dr-doug@classic.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 97 09:07:15 UT
It's been a while but I seem to recall that two tabs spread out past the lock
whole's diameter to keep the lock in place.  To remove I used a set of needle
nose pliers to pinch these tabs in while pushing the lock outwards.  Of course
this assumes that you've taken off the door panel and other bits to get access
to the inside of the door.

Dr. Doug

The three 69 MGs in my garage wish to retort, to the perverts on the list,
that sometimes a cigar is just a cigar