Re: how about a real V8!

To: mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu, Teacher122@aol.com
Subject: Re: how about a real V8!
From: Spook37211@aol.com
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 1997 12:37:14 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 97-09-24 17:11:09 EDT, mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu writes:

<<  Mike,

 > At Dillard GA last year, Atlanta Import Auto Parts had a Chevy 4.3 L
engine
 > in a B.  If you dont know, the 4.3 is really a 350 minus two cylinders. It
 > had room on the sides and top.  If I remember correctly, it even had room
up
 > front for those two extra cylinders.  I can dig up the # if you want it.
 > Tom Green
 > 1979 MGB

 Tom,
        Was it a newer chevy 4.3?  I beleive that is the weapon of choice in
most
of
 the s-blazers.  Let me know, that would also be a viable alternative, since
these
 engines are also pretty popular.
 -- >>

At Townsend, there was a British guy with a light blue 'B' with a 350 and
rock crusher trans stuffed in......the cooling wasn't pretty, but it fit, and
the interior was modded slightly.
Ray