Re: Snakes alive! (and bees!)(and wasps!)OH MY!

To: dresden@star.net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Snakes alive! (and bees!)(and wasps!)OH MY!
From: Spook37211@aol.com
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 1997 13:02:43 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 97-09-25 05:01:24 EDT, dresden@star.net writes:

<< out of state, I returned to find a wasps' nest behind the seat! I tried
 spraying it down with Raid, but that only seemed to aggravate them. Finally
 I worked up some courage, put some lighter fluid on the nest, and lit it
 up! I stood in the distance with a bucket of water just in case, but as I
 suspected, the nest burned up without catching anything else on fire (it
 was on the uncarpeted floor, well away from the gas tank). Not
 recommended...but it worked.

The PETA hit squad will be in touch....
Ray