Re: LONG -> Tranny Mounts, the poke twist and pray..

To: hershfld@email.unc.edu
Subject: Re: LONG -> Tranny Mounts, the poke twist and pray..
From: bugide@juno.com (Larry Dickstein)
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 1997 20:55:27 EDT
This whole process is made a lot easier if you drill 1/2" holes in the
crossmember when it is out.  These holes make it much easier to tighten
the trans mounts-  stick a 1/4" extension thru the holes and then place
the socket on the extension and then tighten the mounts..  Saves about an
hour w/ an open end wrench.
Larry Dickstein
bugide@juno.com

"If you're stupid, you'll have to pay for it"