Bleeding clutch slave cylinder

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Bleeding clutch slave cylinder
From: bk996@freenet.carleton.ca (Eric R. Stephen)
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 1997 20:18:06 -0400 (EDT)
***********************************
Listers:

Everything is hooked back up on the 60 MGA 1600 (except the vacuum advance
on the rear carb, two bolts connecting the tranny to the drive shaft and
of course the battery).  Seems I'm going to have to bleed the slave and
possibly the brakes (same reservoir).  This may read (sound) like a stupid
question but how is/are this/these operation(s) effected?  I'm this close to
the road and would appreciate any advice I receive.

Eric and Terri, almost back on the road with the lbc (where we/it
belongs!). Looking forward to another couple of weeks of great fall colors
before the car is put up for the winter.

Cheers all,

--
         ' ' '          Great is the truth and mighty above all things;
      (  o   o )        It endureth and is always strong;