Cost of used parts....

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Cost of used parts....
From: richard.arnold@juno.com (Richard D. Arnold)
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 1997 20:25:37 EDT
Met a gentleman the other day who had the following parts for sale:

        Windscreen assembly (posts, header, seals,
        pads, etc, etc, sans visors and rear-view
        mirror) from a '73 Midget; fair condition with
        no wiper marks and some clouding.

        Zenith-Stromberg CD150 carburetor of unknown
        condition, completeness, and origin.

My questions:  Can someone give me a guesstimate of a fair price on
these?  Can someone confirm that the windcreen will or will not fit a '79
Midget?  I *think* I can make the carburetor work.

Thanks!

Rich