5-speed Trans-midget - I blew it!!

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: 5-speed Trans-midget - I blew it!!
From: George Merryweather <georgem1@asiaonline.net.tw>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 1997 09:33:04 +0800
Sorry folks, and thanks Trevor

www.tmgr.org

My mistake!

George Merryweather

----------
From:   George Merryweather[SMTP:georgem1@asiaonline.net.tw]
Sent:   Wednesday, October 01, 1997 7:43 AM
To:     mgs@autox.team.net
Cc:     'scotty@dove.net.au'

Steve Linder, a member of the Texas MG Register, just installed a 5 =
speed into his midget. Some of you may remember Steve's othe MG.  A '64 =
B, light blue.  It took first place in its' class at MG '96 in Indy!  He =
does things right.  Anyhow, he wrote an article on the installation.  =
It's on the Web.  Take a look at
www.tmgr.com
That should help!

George Merryweather