Re: Picklestein-help bring him back to health!

To: Nory@webtv.net
Subject: Re: Picklestein-help bring him back to health!
From: Teacher122@aol.com
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 1997 19:24:36 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 97-10-01 01:32:45 EDT, Nory@webtv.net writes:

<< an't answer your questions, but one thing crossed my mind - since you
 didn't mention it---  You switched the wires for the #1 cylinder, but
 did you try switching plugs?  This happened to me once - I assumed that,
 because they were new plugs, they couldn't be the problem.  I was wrong.
 You could have one bad plug (even if they're new).
 I'm Gonna try that next!

 I should add to my tag line:  Don't assume that, just because it's new,
 doesn't mean it's not the problem.

Love that new tag line!
Tom Green
Picklestein's Master