Re: Hooray!!

To: Ryanwt@netmcr.com, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Hooray!!
From: Teacher122@aol.com
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 1997 20:12:40 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 97-10-01 19:26:53 EDT, Ryanwt@netmcr.com writes:

<<
 Dear People,
 Hi!  My father receives your letters (all 400 million of them every day),
 but has never written any of you because he "doesn't have anything to say"
 (direct quote from his mouth).   However, he has just gotten his ' 77 MGB
 to run for the first time in 4 years, and i was thinking, since many of
 your problems/solutions have cut down on troubleshooting time, that i
 should write and thank you (also, i felt the nagging need to brag a
 little).  Of course, the car's not ready for the real road (just up and
 down our little gravel road), and we need to bleed the brake lines and some
 other things, but WE'RE pretty excited.
 Thank for the help you've unknowingly provided.

                                Later,
                                   Jenna Tucker, 12 yr.., proud daughter of Ryan

Does this mean that you get a set of keys in 4 years?  Good Luck!
Tom Green
Father of Picklestein and a 12 year old daughter with her eyes on MY car!