Calling All (SoCal) Cars!

To: <MGS%AUTOX.TEAM.NET@mvdns1.mv.Unisys.COM>
Subject: Calling All (SoCal) Cars!
From: PHILIPPE TUSLER <TUSLER@mp050.mv.unisys.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 1997 08:28:29 -0700 (PDT) (8:28 am 15:28 UT)
Sorry to bomb the whole list with this, but....
If you're in the Southern California area, my company, UNISYS, is having
it's annual United Way vehicle show Friday, October 24th 11:00-3:00.
This is just a fun thing.  For $10 (entirely deductible) you can
expose any vehicle you want.  We get old cars, new cars, toy cars,
bicycles, motorcycles, etc.  This year, many of the local car dealerships
will be bringing in new cars, including Land Rover.  We're trying to
get So Cal Edison to bring in an electric car.  Milou will be there,
of course.  We have a number of car collectors here at work.  We've
had several MG's in the past, as well as Shelby Cobras, Lotii,
P******s, etc.
Prizes will be awarded according to popular voting for arbitrary
categories.
It's also open house, so you can come in and see small, medium, and
large computers.
We're at:   Unisys Corporation
            25725 Jeromimo Road
            Mission Viejo, CA 92692
If you want to stop by, please do.  If you want to show your LBC,
or any other vehicle, contact me at:
Philippe.Tusler@Unisys.Com   (714)380-6327

*Philippe Tusler - Mission Viejo, CA     | "MILOU"    '57 MGA Roadster *
*                                        | "TINTIN"   '66 MG/MGB-GT    *
*InterNet: Philippe.Tusler@Unisys.Com    |  N/A       '88 ISUZU Trooper*