Re: New at this

To: Spencer Parks <jkc@esper.com>
Subject: Re: New at this
From: G Graham <ggraham@edcen.ehhs.cmich.edu>
Date: Sun, 05 Oct 1997 22:06:20 -0400

Spencer Parks wrote:

>         1)  Can anyone recommend a good manual?  I'm no rocket scientist but
>have
> a fair amount of commone sense.  Right now one with a good electrical
> diagram would be a real plus.  Also need to know (by way of a manual) what
> was OEM on this baby.
>
>         2)  Would also appreciate any information on parts suppliers,
>especially
> those with catalogs.  Thanks in advance.

Hi! I just joined the ranks a couple weeks ago myself with the purchase of a
'74 1/4
MGB. I would suggest the Bentley manual, although for $12 the Haynes does show
some
things from a slightly different viewpoint.

Just installed the top I ordered from Moss Motorcars, Ltd. with no problems
(thanks,
listers!) and it looks great! They have a website from which you can order
catalogs.
You can also download their catalog & price list which is handy.

I'm sure you will get lots of responses & help. Don't worry about being in the
boonies in TN-- the boonies in Michigan are just as far removed from
civilization!

Good luck!

Gary A. Graham
74 1/4 MGB (running  now (thanks Rick!) and working on brake lines . . . .