Re:

To: tsherman@tecinfo.com
Subject: Re:
From: mgbob@juno.com (ROBERT G. HOWARD)
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 1997 18:02:42 EDT
 What oil viscosity are you using?  When the oil is hot, there is a large
difference between 10-30 and 20-50.  Regardless, though, you should get
60 @3000.  Is the filter new?  Have you checked the pressure relief
valve? (Replace the ball and spring if you are in doubt with this part)
 4000 isn't "beating up" your engine if done for moderate times. That
shouldn't be the cause of this low pressure either. My guess is the
oil.....
Bob