Re: Yeah thanks and saving parts

To: SHedman123@aol.com
Subject: Re: Yeah thanks and saving parts
From: mgbob@juno.com (ROBERT G. HOWARD)
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 1997 17:13:59 EDT
Susan,
 Not everybody is fortunate enough to have a Sun machine in the living
room. Some of us can't even find a shop in the county that has one.
Flowers are OK as long as the colors don't clash. Besides, Franz Liszt
asked for one for 23 years in a row, and nobody ever gave him one for
Christmas.
 You're fortunate to be small and, presumably, agile, so you can take
full advantage of all the goodies stashed in your home.
Bob
 who needs more tools, and machines, and cars, and spare engines, and a
machine lathe and more space and dark glasses for his wife