Re: Leather Seats

To: charlie schellinck <charlie@mars.ark.com>
Subject: Re: Leather Seats
From: Bill Schooler <schooler@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 1997 07:44:34 -0400
charlie schellinck wrote:

> Once again another question was leather seats an option on the 1973 MGB? I
> like leather more than vinal and I would like to put them in my car!
> Any  help?
> Adam

Just to clarify matters, on the US models 1969 was the last year that
leather seats were available.  They came as standard equipment, and it's
my understanding that leather was not available, even as an option, from
1970 on.  Without dragging the book out (sorry, A.B.) I believe this is
what Clausager says.

--
*Bill Schooler      *Check the MGCC Wash DC Centre Web Page
*Woodbridge, VA     *http://members.aol.com/mgccwdcc/