MG Jamboree 9 - Florida

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MG Jamboree 9 - Florida
From: David Tietz <mgcats@sprynet.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 1997 21:35:32 -0400
I would like to invite everyone to come down to Florida next month
(November 14th-16th) and attend our club's "MG Jamboree". It is our 9th
year of putting on the event, which is a non-judged, fun (some say
wacky) event for just kicking back & relaxing. The theme this year is
50's & 60's stuff (poetry reading, folk music, beatnik & hippie
activities). Saturday is our famous $10.00 steak dinner, and we have a
fun auction afterwards.

You can expect highs in the 80's, lows in the lower 70's & sunny days.
We hold the event at a river resort (an hour north of Tampa) so there
are river activities (site-seeing boats, air boats, etc.) for
diversions. I'll be glad to mail info to anyone who is interested. The
event cost is nominal & it is a lot of fun.

Dave Tietz - Florida Suncoast MG Car Club