Castrol Super Clean

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Castrol Super Clean
From: Carol <car@texas.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 1997 10:15:02 -0500
A couple of weeks ago there was a discussion about the side effects of
Castrol Super Clean on earthling skin...

I had occasion to liberally soak my hands in the stuff yesterday (cleaning
a window a/c unit that decided to foul out temporarliy yesterday morning).
I wasn't thinking, or I would have put on gloves...

SO... how many layers of skin is it that I'm supposed to lose? So far, not
much of a problem, but as I recall the side-effects took a while to kick
in... Maybe I can avert them...? (You don't see any smileys here... I'm
serious....)

TIA

Carol