RE: MG Photo

To: "'Carol'" <car@texas.net>
Subject: RE: MG Photo
From: DANIEL RAY <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 1997 14:51:05 -0500
Good thing I asked, eh?=20
As I said, I took the photo at the '93 Frankfurt Auto Show. I was =
stationed in Germany for 4 years. The name speaks for itself as to the =
powerplant -- Rover V8. It was displayed, if I remember correctly, as a =
prototype for the European market. Unfortunately, this didn't pan out, =
but the hubbub around this display was considerable, as you can imagine. =
I'm sure there were articles about it in various mags of that year. I'll =
send to you (and Kai) separately!
Anyone else interested, just ask!

Dan in KY
still searching for that jewel in the rough chrome B!