Re: Running on?

To: "Scott Gardner" <gardner@lwcomm.com>,
Subject: Re: Running on?
From: "Steve Byers" <byers@cconnect.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 1997 15:14:35 -0400
How 'bout shutting it off in gear and stopping the engine with the clutch?

Steve Byers
Havelock, NC
'73 Midget GAN5UD126009G  "OO NINE"
'66 BJ8  HBJ8L/36666  "TARHEELY"
'63 BJ7 HBJ7L/20111 ("Resting" the last 10 years)
"It is better to remain silent, and be thought a fool,
than to speak, and remove all doubt."  -- Mark Twain