Sprite/Midget Tires CHEAP!!!!

To: MG List <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, Healey List <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Sprite/Midget Tires CHEAP!!!!
From: Patton Dickson <kpatton@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 1997 13:55:42 -0700
Hey Guys,

I had to take my wife to SEARS to get her some tires this morning.
While we were there I found out that they were discontinuing their 13 R
145-70 SEARS ROAD HANDLERS by MICHELIN.  These are steel belted tires
and I only had to give $15 each.

This comes at a good time for me since I'm starting this front end
thing.  I removed the spindles from the WW hubs and I'll send them off
in their next couple.  I have to raise a little money first..  Now I
also have to find the tubes for the wires.

I asked the guy, and he said that they should be plenty out there if you
are looking for them, so call the Sears Tire Stores if you are looking
for them.

--
'67 Austin Healey Sprite MKIV
My Spritepage (featuring a JAVA Spridget newsgroup) is found at...