Re: SB 42

To: Bill Harkins <bharkins@tfb.com>
Subject: Re: SB 42
From: Gregory Kirk <gkirk@empirenet.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 1997 08:55:28 -0700
I'm not sure that this kind statement of political sentiment is good for
the list.  Personally, whether I agree with this point of view or not I
don't see how starting a political debate on the issues of how much
governmental regulation is enough or too much is going to further the
purpose of this list.

I know I may sound like a self appointed list policeman. but it is
really that I just don't want to see a political flame war start.