RE: Brake Pedal pads (was MGB website)

To: "'jon paschke'" <birdman@lightspeed.net>,
Subject: RE: Brake Pedal pads (was MGB website)
From: Phil Vanner <Phil@8.medpower.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 97 11:12:00 PDT

A glob of semi-dry 3M weather-strip adhesive on the end of  an old choke
or throttle cable is useful for retrieving the plastic replacement MC cap
from a spridget when it falls into the "Black Hole" at the rear of the
inner wing. Very sticky stuff.

Phil Vanner
Mk1 midget

3M weather strip adheisive (sp)